We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I have so many pictures I thought I'd just post them all. So enjoy. We drove straight thru the night up to Cut Bank, MT...22 hours. I can hardly believe we pulled it off! And it actually was a very pleasant trip! The kids were absolutely great!
My favorite parts? The food of course!! Judy always goes big. The pies were wonderful! I think I ate two full ones myself. And I literally came home 4 pounds heavier.
The late night games and talks. There's always laughter when the board games and stories come out. Definitely one of my favorite memories.
I also really enjoyed just doing what came along. We visited the highschool, watched movies, drove by the house Judy grew up in and the river Dave used to fish in with his Grandpa, we did a little shopping, played some piano and just hung out.
All, in all, I'd say it was a perfect vacation. So here come the photos...
Grandpa Dan's AWESOME airplanes!!! And AMAZING story telling!!!
3 comments:
It sounds like you really had a great Thanksgiving! And I am impressed that you did the 22 straight through! We did 20 and I nearly lost it! Sure wish that we could see you guys- but we're thinking of you!
That looks like it was such a fun trip! Hope you guys have a merry Christmas.
Your boys are adorable! And you are so beautiful! It's so weird to me that the last time I saw you, I was not grown up. Now look at us! I'm so glad to be in touch!
Post a Comment