Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dave and Evan are at a wrestling tournament today...

and I'm realizing I never posted photos of their last tournament.

This was two weeks ago down near Modesto.

My photos are blurry, sorry I don't have any better ones.
Because of his weight, Evan was wrestling kids a year or more older than him. (He lost two, and won one.) I think it was kind of a blow to Evan to realize there are kids who are stronger than him. LOL! I love his confidence.

Look at the focus on his face!

Wyatt did amazing!


I told Dave he's got to work me into this whole wrestling world slowly. This was a perfect tournament for that. He wrestled all three matches and was done within an hour, and they gave each participant a medal.
We're so proud of you Evan!

4 comments:

Julianne Zollinger said...

Evan is so tall! I can't believe it, soon he'll be taller than me which honestly isn't saying much but still.

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny. I love how focused he looked. Good job, Evan!

Amberlee said...

Holy cow! Is he seriously this old?! Way to go Evan!! We're hoping to see you guys in August!

Jean Bean said...

Angela, what a great post! I am proud of Evan too! And I would take some warming up too to get me into the wrestling world. :)