Happy Birthday Angela/Mommy,
It is not Angela's Birthday yet (13th of October), but I have a pretty hectic week coming up so we did a small celebration in our home today. I must say, She did a pretty good job picking her presents out this year. And, the boys and I did an EXELLENT job putting them in the same gift bags that we used last year. For the couple of presents that we actually wrapped, Evan was the self proclaimed Taper Guy, and was fantastic.
Angela has been house hunting, tending the boys (doctors visits [Drew got his cast removed this week], ice skating, home school pre-school, etc...), and all the other things she keeps herself overly busy doing, and, has, somehow, maintained some level of sanity. I have been little or no help as my most recent employment has been a huge time drain.
I wish this Birthday could have been more special for the Do All Mom/Wife. Here we are Midnight on Saturday and she is just finishing her project due for tomorrow's sunday meetings. I am amzed at all you get done, Angela. Please excuse my ramblings in this entry, but I felt it necissary to take a break from all I am working on to say, Thank you, Ang, and We Love you!!! And, yes, you are 27 years old.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Angela! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday, I hope it all went well. That cake looked Ymmie!
love ya jenn
Angela!!! I have been thinking of you, seriously, for like the last month! I am sorry I am so late in wishing you a happy birthday, but I just want to say, "Happy Happy Happy Birthday to one of the lovliest women I know..." I hope you had a wonderful day with your sweet sweet family. I hope we get to see eachother soon!!
Post a Comment