
Thursday we packed a lunch, and spent the day down in San Jose at the Happy Hollow Park and Zoo (I think that's it's name.) Anyway, it wasn't like any zoo I'd been to before. My kids were in heaven! It had rides and parks, animals, and a pirate ship to row. We came home exhausted. Orange Julius and naps for all three of us. Thanks Cassie for the invite! We had a blast!
P.S. We did get an awful reminder of Evan's motion sickness gene inherited from his dad. One of the parks had a saucer for the kids to lay in and spin around and around. Evan's poor stomach

couldn't handle it! But he toughed it out and in the end was able to enjoy the rest of the day.
1 comment:
You are such a splendid, Mom, Angela!!!!! I just love to read what you and your family are up to!
Post a Comment